[Biopython] RNA secondary structure with RNAfold

XiaoJu Zhang xiaojuzh at gmail.com
Mon Dec 1 14:17:56 UTC 2014

Hi Jakub,

This might be a bit tangent to your question. If you want to just predict
secondary structure from RNA sequence, you can try RNAStructure program,
which is developed by David Mathew's lab. Here are the links for the web
server and stand alone program download:
http://rna.urmc.rochester.edu/RNAstructureWeb/
http://rna.urmc.rochester.edu/RNAstructure.html

Good luck.

Ju