[Biopython] python advice needed

George Devaniranjan devaniranjan at gmail.com
Tue Apr 15 16:16:02 UTC 2014

I wouldn't worry about it Csaba -it will come in time. I started in Python
from C and at the beginning wrote "function style" code. After a "long"
time "need" made it necessary to start with classes and I use both.

As for the code looking "good" to a programmer, sorry if I sound cynical
but I would use an "amateur" code than a "professional" as I often find the
latter's efforts harder to decipher (even with comments) than an "amateur's"
attempt.

Good luck.