[Biopython] Eftech and db='bioproject'... DTD problem?

Nicolas Joannin nicolas.joannin at gmail.com
Thu Oct 24 08:10:17 UTC 2013

Hi Dylan,

I have not followed up on this matter. In any case, they have not contacted
me to let me know.
I would say that: either the problem doesn't exist anymore and that means
it's fixed, or the problem is still there, and they haven't dealt with it
yet.
In the latter case, I would suggest emailing the help desk to ask about it:
the more people actually ask for it, the quicker they might take care of
it...

Best regards,
Nicolas

Nicolas Joannin, Ph.D.