[Biopython] is_na()?

David Dufour Rausell ddufour at pcb.ub.cat
Thu Oct 17 10:07:45 UTC 2013

Hello again,

I forgot to mention that I'm working with PDB files, so I'm using the Bio.PDB module. I'm thinking in extracting the sequence from each chain and check if it is made by RNA residues, but any other idea will be very welcome.

Thanks!

David Dufour Rausell

Genome Biology Group  - Centre Nacional d'Anàlisis Genòmic (CNAG)
Structural Genomics Group - Centre de Regulació Genòmica (CRG)

Parc Cientific de Barcelona - Torre I - Baldiri Reixac, 4 - 2a.p - 08028 - Barcelona
Tel +34 93 4020542
email ddufour at pcb.ub.cat