[Biopython] installing Biopython on Pyzo

Peter Cock p.j.a.cock at googlemail.com
Thu Oct 10 08:57:37 UTC 2013

Hi Randy, Nam,

Yes, it sounds like Pyzo isn't recording itself in the Windows
registry in the same way that the Official Python installers do,
and therefore our installer can't find it.

I've not heard of Pyzo but there are other Python bundles which
include Biopython, e.g. the Enthought Python Distribution which is
now branded as Canopy (although their package for Biopython
is currently a bit out of date):
https://www.enthought.com/products/canopy/package-index/

Regards,

Peter