[Biopython] Biopython 1.63 beta release

Peter Cock p.j.a.cock at googlemail.com
Tue Nov 12 16:57:53 UTC 2013

Thank you Tiago, on behalf of us all, for handling the Biopython 1.63
beta release.

Hopefully other than accounts (for the webserver & blog etc)
things went smoothly, and I see you've already updated some
little details on the wiki so make it easier for the next person :)

http://biopython.org/wiki/Building_a_release

Regards,

Peter