[Biopython] Problem parsing embl files

Jaime Tovar jmtc21 at bath.ac.uk
Fri May 31 19:12:32 UTC 2013

Thanks Peter,

I found gff3 files I can easily parse for the data I need. So will leave
this strange embl files alone. If someone with more experience with embl
files wants to take a look at them to check the parser let me know and I
will forward some sample files.

I asked the people who gave me the files if they know what kind of
software they used to generate them. But since they are third party data
they have no information. I was lucky they had also gff3 files to get
gene annotation data.

Jaime.