[Biopython] pairwise2 and cpairwise2

Ivan Gregoretti ivangreg at gmail.com
Thu May 23 14:33:00 UTC 2013

Hello Peter,

I installed Biopython form biopython-1.61.tar.gz. No customisation, just

python setup.py build
python setup.py test
sudo python setup.py install

Is there a way to show that pairwise2 is not falling back to pure python?
Alignment feels a bit slow in my machine.

Thank you,

Ivan

Ivan Gregoretti, PhD
Bioinformatics