[Biopython] Debian Med Sprint in Kiel, Germany 23rd/24th of February

"Steffen Möller" steffen_moeller at gmx.de
Fri Jan 25 10:11:28 EST 2013

Dear all,

We have our annual Debian/Ubuntu/Bio-Linux sprint on Bioinformatics again next month. Every year there are a few individuals more peripheral to the distribution attending, which usually helps us to develop our community further in some way. Anybody from BioPython interested to join in, please read through
   http://wiki.debian.org/DebianMed/Meeting/Kiel2013
and just email me or add him/herself. There is not anything particular that I expect from the BioPython community, except for more and better ideas on how to develop research on and with tools in computational biology further.
Registration is free. Accommodation and travel are not.

Cheers,

Steffen