[Biopython] Bio.PDB local MMCIF files

João Rodrigues anaryin at gmail.com
Sat Dec 28 20:11:08 UTC 2013

Dear all,

I agree that the code for mmcif parsing should be improved. However, I also
think that we should move to an entirely new module to have sane names.

The people at the EBI-EMBL have developed an efficient and robust mmcif
parser that they would like to share with us so we can integrate in our
code.

I'm currently on holidays, I'll be back to work in a couple of weeks, so I
suggest we postpone this discussion until then?

Cheers,
João