[Biopython] Superimposer troubles

João Rodrigues anaryin at gmail.com
Tue Apr 2 07:07:08 UTC 2013

Hey Jordan,

Without checking the code, I'd say order matters. The two sequences of
atoms will be aligned per position. If you have ca, c, n, o or ca, n, o, c
you'll get different results.

Try a simple glycine and switch the order of the atoms. I think it should
work like this, but again, not sure.

As for the rms value, it depends on the input. If it's ca only, you get ca
rmsd, etc.

Cheers,

João
-----

This message was sent from a mobile phone and is likely to be short,
concise, and direct.
No dia 2 de Abr de 2013 07:26, "Willis, Jordan R" <