[Biopython] Affy CEL files

Michiel de Hoon mjldehoon at yahoo.com
Sat Oct 13 11:41:44 UTC 2012

As far as I know nobody is actively working on this. I would really like to see better support for Affy and other microarrays. I have been thinking to implement something myself but I haven't found the time to do so. Would you (or anybody else) be willing to contribute some code or documentation for Affy microarrays in Biopython?

Thanks,
-Michiel.