[Biopython] topology of transmembrane proteins in BioPython

Fields, Christopher J cjfields at illinois.edu
Tue Nov 20 15:23:38 UTC 2012

There was some code submitted to BioPerl a while back that does this, it's now in Lincoln's Bio-Graphics module (which uses libgd2):

    https://github.com/GMOD/Bio-Graphics/blob/master/lib/Bio/Graphics/DrawTransmembrane.pm

I recall testing it and it worked well, but it's been quite a while.  It seemed pretty straightforward if someone wanted to try porting it.

chris