[Biopython] Getting side chain atoms?

João Rodrigues anaryin at gmail.com
Wed May 30 06:04:14 UTC 2012

Hi Mark,

The gyration tensor should give you the means of calculating how oblate or
prolate your molecule is.

Regarding the sidechain, i think you just have to manually do it, but since
the backbone atoms are always the same it shouldn't be too hard.

Cheers,

João
No dia 30 de Mai de 2012 05:10, "Mark Livingstone" <