[Biopython] efetch only returns 20 records of pubmed

ming.xue at boehringer-ingelheim.com ming.xue at boehringer-ingelheim.com
Tue Mar 13 02:53:48 UTC 2012

Hi David,

Thanks for the quick tips and I certainly missed the tutorials. But I had
more serious problem as I think I got denied. During my test of the examples
in the section 8.15 of the Tutorials, my simple command of
Entrez.einfo(db='pubmed') failed at 9:45 pm US EDT but the same command
worked fine on my personal computer with a different IP. I emailed NCBI for
clarification.

Thanks,
Ming