[Biopython] question on installation of BioPython on Mac OS 10.7

Daria Fedyukina fedyukina at gmail.com
Tue Feb 28 17:28:29 UTC 2012

I downloaded and installed this one:
Python 2.7.2 Mac OS X 64-bit/32-bit x86-64/i386 Installer
because on the web site it says that this version is for 10.6 and 10.7

But it did not help me to avoid the problem.
Also my exit status is 1, and here it is 255. Do these numbers tell me anything useful?
I could not locate definite answer by googling.