[Biopython] Bio/Entrez/efetch: Getting HTTP Error 500 Bio/Entrez/efetch: Getting HTTP Error 500 Bio/Entrez/efetch: Getting HTTP Error 500

Alexandra Schnoes schnoes at gmail.com
Fri Feb 17 07:31:10 UTC 2012

Thanks, that is somewhat encouraging to hear. I have also emailed NCBI
(that's actually where the multi-repeat subject line came from. My computer
sometimes has weird lags and apparently I hit ctrl-v a couple of times when
copying over the email I sent to NCBI, and didn't notice it. My apologies).
Hopefully one of us will hear something soon!
Alex