[Biopython] parsing Blast results (xml)

Sarttu Bourvir bpkth2012 at gmail.com
Thu Feb 2 15:45:17 UTC 2012

Hi,
I am new to biopython and having problems parsing a blast reulst file (xml
format).
I can get out alignments, alignment length, title etc.
But I would additionally need to print the query title , percent
similarity, e-value.

How does one do that?  Is there anywhere else than Biopython cookbook and
help(Bio.Blast.NCBIXML.Record) to
look for information. I feel like I don't really understand the
Blast.Record and where in there things can be found.
Is the sequence query title in the header?

Example code would be greatly appreciated!
Thank you,