[Biopython] Markov modelling

George Devaniranjan devaniranjan at gmail.com
Sun Aug 12 02:03:26 UTC 2012

Thank you very much Chris--I will read the numerical recipes.

I should have explained more about the data.

I extracted unique 5 mer patterns of amino acids from a database and look
at their secondary structures.

I want to know is there a relationship between the amino acid sequence and
the secondary structure.

This is the reason I thought Markov modelling might give me some ideas.