[Biopython] biopython script and py2exe

fonz esposito alfonso.esposito1983 at hotmail.it
Mon Apr 9 10:40:57 UTC 2012

Dear all,

I wrote a biopython script for sequence blast and report, it is a quite simple one but it just works on linux and all my collegues complain. I found a way to convert it into .exe that could run on windows, it is called py2exe. I tried it but it does not work, it gives me a lots of error messages, so I read some more and I found that it requires a .dll file to run properly and furthermore there are some more things to to to make it work with biopython packages... Did anyone of you get the same problem? Could someone of you help me to solve it?

thanks in advance.

Alfonso