[Biopython] GSoC - variants proposal - Andrea Rizzi

Andrea Rizzi 88whacko at gmail.com
Fri Apr 6 13:01:49 UTC 2012

Hi everybody,
I'm a master student at Royal School of Technology in Stockholm. My program
is Computational and System Biology and I'm interested in the
representation and manipulation of variants project. I hope I'll have the
chance to work with you. Here is the link to my proposal on google docs:

https://docs.google.com/document/d/1iAjuOT1MzfMYDPr7ghDCB8pkWRdJqT_Pr5cvUEKekgg/<https://docs.google.com/document/d/1iAjuOT1MzfMYDPr7ghDCB8pkWRdJqT_Pr5cvUEKekgg/edit>

Reece, Brad: thank you very much for finding the time to answer me. The
proposal on google docs is now publicly available with comments enabled and
I've added a short summary in my google application.

Cheers!

--
-- Andrea