[Biopython] biopython question

Wibowo Arindrarto w.arindrarto at gmail.com
Fri Apr 6 02:20:09 UTC 2012

Hi Mic,

I'm not familiar with picard, but it seems that this program detects
whole duplicate molecules instead of detecting whether a primer is
present in sequences (which may or may not be duplicates). Plus, it
doesn't do any removal ~ it only flags them. So I don't think the two
are comparable.

cheers,
Bow