[Biopython] GSOC Genome Variants proposal

Brad Chapman chapmanb at 50mail.com
Thu Apr 5 11:22:00 UTC 2012

Chris;
Thanks for the updates, you're putting together a solid proposal. I
added a couple of additional comments and pointers which should
hopefully be helpful.

My other practical suggestion is to include a link to your Google Doc
from the official proposal in GSoC Melange. This will allow you to
update your proposal in response to any reviewer comments, since Melange
doesn't allow edits after Friday.

Best of luck with the review process and thanks again for all of the
work on the proposal,
Brad