[Biopython] Using bioPython and bioSQL

Sean Davis sdavis2 at mail.nih.gov
Thu Oct 6 11:50:07 UTC 2011

Hi, Animesh.

Depending on the types of queries, building small CGI scripts or even
a small web application can be quite useful.  Most recently, I have
been using the flask micro-framework ( http://flask.pocoo.org/ ) for
building such small applications.  If you can figure out how to do the
queries that you want with biopython or SQL, then it isn't too hard to
translate that to a couple of web pages, one for gathering input from
the user and a second for delivering results.

Sean