[Biopython] Paired-End Read Splitting & Joining

曹亚强 caoyaqiang0410 at gmail.com
Thu Nov 17 03:20:24 UTC 2011

Dear mail-lists:
        Hi, my first time of asking questions in mailing, please excuse me
if there is any possible problems.
        I'm new in Python and biopython, nearly without practically
programming experience in Bioinformatics. Recently my work get involved in
transcriptome and TopHat(http://tophat.cbcb.umd.edu/manual.html) , the
software needs paired-end sequences in two fastq files. So I wonder can
biopython finish the job in a conventient way? Because the paired-end file
is too big and can't be done in a conventient way in *Galaxy*
        Please give me some guide. Thanks.

Best wishes,
Yaqiang Cao