[Biopython] finding single domain proteins

Eric Talevich eric.talevich at gmail.com
Mon Nov 7 23:26:12 UTC 2011

On Mon, Nov 7, 2011 at 1:31 PM, Charitha Fernando <
fernandocharitha at googlemail.com> wrote:

> Hi guys,
>
> I know this is not the appropriate forum to ask this question , I am really
> sorry for doing so.
> I am just begining to find my way through protein science--I have a
> question
> I want a list of all Single domain proteins in the PDB, I am not sure if
> there is a list like that?
>
> I tried to play with both CATH/SCOP but I am not getting anywhere, is there
> a list someone has of all the single domain proteins, does not matter if it
> is all alpha or mixed, just need a list of them
> Thanks,
> Fernando

Hi Fernando,

I think you'll have a better chance of getting this question in front of
the right audience if you ask on Biostar:
http://biostar.stackexchange.com/

The answer depends on how you define what you're looking for, here. I'll
hold off on the details until I see this on Biostar though.

-E