[Biopython] PSI-BLAST

malvika sharan malvikasharan at gmail.com
Sun Jul 17 23:27:33 UTC 2011

My OS is mac, Python is 2.7 as mentioned,Biopython 1.50.

And well as i said that the the error shows at the import.
import os, sys
from Bio import SeqIO
from Bio import Entrez
from Bio.Blast import NCBIWWW*
*from Bio.Blast.NCBIStandalone import PSIBlastParser
*from Bio.Blast.Applications import NcbipsiblastCommandline*
from Bio.Blast import NCBIXML

its irrelevant with my programming cos the program dies at line 6.