[Biopython] Hi

Peter Cock p.j.a.cock at googlemail.com
Sun Jul 17 20:19:02 UTC 2011

On Fri, Jul 15, 2011 at 7:03 PM, isha srivastava
<srivastavaisha.06 at gmail.com> wrote:
> Hello Peter,
>
> I am sorry . Further i will not mail on your email directly.

One reason I asked was I am at a conference at the moment,
so it was possible someone else might have been able to try
to help first.

The main reason is the mailing list is public, and people can
search it for solutions to this kind of problem in future.

> I am using UBUNTU. ya I ll reinstall BioPython 1.57 again.

Was Biopython 1.53 installed using the Ubuntu package system?
If so, please use the package manager to uninstall this old version
before trying to reinstall Biopython 1.57.