[Biopython] Save coordinates of selected residues...

João Rodrigues anaryin at gmail.com
Wed Jan 19 14:49:41 UTC 2011

Hello Yasser,

You can either create a new Structure object with copies of the residues of
interest, and then use PDBIO to save it, or use the Dice
module<http://www.biopython.org/DIST/docs/api/Bio.PDB.Dice.ChainSelector-class.html>.
If you choose the latter, make sure that the accept_residue function returns
True only for those residues (you can make it based on residue id).

Best!

João [...] Rodrigues
http://doeidoei.wordpress.com