[Biopython] PDBParser Class --> Output

Willis, Jordan R jordan.r.willis at Vanderbilt.Edu
Sun Feb 13 23:50:23 UTC 2011

Hello,

Now I am getting this warning which automatically prints,

PDBConstructionWarning: Used element 'C' for Atom (name=CE1) with given element ''
 warnings.warn(msg, PDBConstructionWarning)

I think this is what you meant by guessing the elements, but it is still putting this to std.out. Any suggestions?

Thanks,
Jordan