[Biopython] Pulling Alignment From PSI-Blast Output

Brett Bowman bnbowman at gmail.com
Tue Feb 8 07:44:08 UTC 2011

I had never heard of jackHMMER until now, so I'll look into it.  However the
outline of my current project is essential "This paper used X to find Y, so
I want you to use X to find a homologue of Y in this other background", so
I'm not sure how much wiggle room I have to change the methodologies used.
 The source paper used HHmake to create HMMs from the output of PSI-Blast,
so I am trying to do the same if possible.

-Brett