[Biopython] Question on your Methods in Enzymology paper

Brandon Breitling brandonjbreitling at gmail.com
Wed Aug 17 21:44:21 UTC 2011

Hi Mr. Lunt,

My name is Brandon Breitling and I'm a statistics
graduate student in the United States.  I was
wondering if you hadthe scripts or code available
from your "Inference of Direct Residue Contacts
in Two-Component Signaling" paper.  I'm trying
to see if I can do the same for a eukaryotic
protein pair that my lab
studies.

I have created the concatenated strings dataset
for my protein as described in your paper and
have attempted to make scripts for the MI steps
but would really be benefited if I could get
them for the all steps in the Direct Coupling
analysis.  If you could also email me the
accession number for your dataset so that I
can verify that I have the scripts working,
that would be most appreciated as well.

Regards,
Brandon Breitling