[Biopython] New project for Google Summer of Code 2011

Mikael Trellet mikael.trellet at gmail.com
Fri Apr 8 14:29:48 UTC 2011

Ok, following the advices of Joao, and after a fast course of Unit testing,
I definitively adopted it ! It's added in my proposal, I think we have more
or less a definitive version, obviously I'm listening any remarks from
everybody !
I also add the time to define a test benchmark and changing the program of
the last week end for something more reasonable.

Cheers,

Mikael