[Biopython] Google Summer of Code 2011

Alexandra Grigore a.grigore at jacobs-university.de
Fri Apr 8 10:01:43 UTC 2011

Hi, everyone!

I am Alexandra Grigore, a second-year undergraduate
student majoring in Bioinformatics and Computational
Biology at Jacobs University Bremen.

I sent a proposal for the Mocapy++-Biopython project.
The example application I proposed for the project is
signal peptide prediction. This idea has already been
introduced in a paper by Reynolds and coworkers, and
I thought it would be a good depiction of how powerful
the combination between Mocapy++ and Biopython is.

I am very interested in the project and I look forward
to a nice and productive interaction with the Biopython
community.

Kind regards,
Alexandra

--
Alexandra Grigore
Bioinformatics and Computational Biology