[Biopython] Trhird party library

Dragoslav Zaric zaricdragoslav at gmail.com
Sun Sep 19 06:33:06 UTC 2010

Did anybody used biopython as third part library, like for example in python
web project ?
I ask this because probably you can not expect to find or install biopython
in provider server
environment.

For example, after installing biopython in windows environment, you can see
that biopython is
installed inside python 2.6 installation:

C:\Python26\Lib\site-packages\Bio
C:\Python26\Lib\site-packages\BioSQL
C:\Python26\Lib\site-packages\numpy

So can you copy these folders to, for example, \Lib\ folder of web project,
and reference them
somehow from code ?

Of course I can test this by myself, and I will do this, but maybe somebody
have experience
with this problem, and it would be probably good info for others in this
forum.

Kind regards

--
Dragoslav Zaric