[Biopython] Lineage from GenBank files Question

Ara Kooser akooser at unm.edu
Tue Oct 26 20:37:10 UTC 2010

Peter,

    Thank you for your reply. I was able to figure out the code with
your help. I had another question since I've been looking through the
documentation on the GenPept files. I want to get the accession number.

> Taking an example,
>
> LOCUS       NC_000932             154478 bp    DNA     circular PLN
> 15-APR-2009
> DEFINITION  Arabidopsis thaliana chloroplast, complete genome.
> ACCESSION   NC_000932
> VERSION     NC_000932.1  GI:7525012
> DBLINK      Project:116

I am guessing that this is also read into the records file. Is this a
header so something like header.annotations?

Thank you!
Ara