[Biopython] PDB bfactor

Eric Talevich eric.talevich at gmail.com
Tue Oct 26 16:24:19 UTC 2010

Hi Fabian,

Since it's a limitation of the wwPDB format, you could try a different
format, e.g. mmCIF or PDBML.
http://pdbml.pdb.org/

Or, if the extra accuracy is only needed internally in your program, you
could store the B factors, or even the whole structure's data, in a Python
pickle or some other non-PDB serialization. Or a database.

-Eric