[Biopython] writing a PDB----PLEASEEEE HELP

martin djokovic martin.djokovic at gmail.com
Mon Oct 25 16:16:16 UTC 2010

João and Peter,

I think I have confused everyone by bringing in my second problem.
This is what I really want to do now
I have 2 PDB files protein1.pdb and protein2.pdb
(I have stopped using A and B as people assume its chain A and B NO they are
not I just called them A.pdb and B.pdb for
convinience )

Both ptotein1.pdb and protein2.pdb have the same residues and I want to
superimpose protein2.pdb on protein1.pdb
Once I have rotated and translated the coordinates of protein2.pdb I want to
write a 3rd PDB file containing the coordinates of protein1.pdb and the
tras/rotated coordinates of protein2.pdb thats all.
Thank you
Martin