[Biopython] Mafft Alignment Output file

Ömer arkanion at gmail.com
Mon Nov 29 10:26:26 UTC 2010

I installed mafft.bat file to run an alignment similar to clustalw.exe shown
in the Tutorial. I prefer Mafft because it has an
option to choose the matrix such as Blosum 45 , 80 etc. However, it does not
generate an output file by default for the alignment !
How can I create an output file? Which option should i switch on or what
value should i assign? So that i can read the alignment file via AlignIO?
It has parameters for the output file but the file cannot be created itself
! It is simply generated by default when used ClustalWCommandline.
I checked everywhere but couldn't find ! Any idea?