[Biopython] biopython in eclipse

João Rodrigues anaryin at gmail.com
Wed Nov 3 13:46:08 UTC 2010

Hello Merche,

Once you install Biopython, it should be available just like any other
library in PyDev. If you install it somewhere else (e.g.
/home/merche/biopython) make sure that that directory is in your PYTHONPATH.
Check this thread for details on how to generally configure the PyDev
Interpreter. <http://pydev.org/manual_101_interpreter.html>

Also, please have a look at this thread for an older discussion on the
subject:

http://lists.open-bio.org/pipermail/biopython/2009-February/004910.html

It should be easy enough! :)

João [...] Rodrigues