[Biopython] a parsing error

Rodrigo Faccioli rodrigo_faccioli at uol.com.br
Tue May 25 19:56:36 UTC 2010

Hi,

In this way, we developed a method which check if the file is a valid PDB
format. The method is called isPDBFile. You can see it at [1]. If you want
I'll create a new code for you.

I hope this message can help in something.

[1]
http://github.com/rodrigofaccioli/ContributeToBioPython/blob/master/fcfrp/PDB.py

Thanks in advance,

--