[Biopython] biopython and jython

Kyle kellrott at gmail.com
Thu May 20 15:56:59 UTC 2010

If you are having trouble finding the BioPython code, you can build a
jar file to hold it, and add that to the server setup.
In the BioPython source folder, run the following:
$ jython setup.py build
$ jar cvf BioPython.jar -C build/lib ./

Include the produced jar file in your CLASSPATH or server build.

Kyle