[Biopython] comparing micro array data

Vincent Davis vincent at vincentdavis.net
Tue Mar 16 15:03:45 UTC 2010

So I am very new to this so please accept my ignorance on this subject.

I have several micro array samples ~ 8 for each of 3 known genomes. So I
know which probes/sequences are a match and which have close matches. I
would like to identify which sequences exist in an unknown sample. The array
is custom and there is little to know overlap between probes.
What is the "standard" way of doing this? I don't care to know if a SNP is
present only if the sequence is present.
Is this standard available in biopython ?

Thanks

*Vincent Davis
720-301-3003 *
vincent at vincentdavis.net