[Biopython] Bio.PDB Module - Atom.set_serial_number function - usage?

João Rodrigues anaryin at gmail.com
Mon Mar 15 08:58:29 UTC 2010

Exactly my point. Those two functions are pretty much useless at the moment
since the PDBIO module ignores those values. I just changed the value of the
atom number in PDBIO for atom.get_serial_number() and it worked as I wanted,
so it isn't that hard.

I just wanted to ask if this had a particular reason or if it was some
forgotten old setting or bug.

João [...] Rodrigues
@ http://stanford.edu/~joaor/