[Biopython] Slides from Feb. 22 Biopython workshop

Sebastian Bassi sbassi at genesdigitales.com
Sat Mar 13 14:41:09 UTC 2010

On Wed, Feb 24, 2010 at 3:52 PM, Eric Talevich <etal at uga.edu> wrote:
> On Monday I hosted a 2-hour programming workshop focusing on Biopython and
> http://www.slideshare.net/etalevich/biopython-programming-workshop-at-uga
> http://www.slideshare.net/etalevich/python-workshop-1-uga-bioinformatics
> I hope others find these slides useful.

Hello, I am about to give a talk about Biopython in a local event (1er
Congreso Argentino de Bioinformatica y Biologia Computacional) and I
think I could retrieve material from some of your slides (with
attribution). What do you think?
Best,
SB.

--
Curso de Python en un día: http://bit.ly/cursopython

Non standard disclaimer: READ CAREFULLY. By reading this email,
you agree, on behalf of your employer, to release me from all
obligations and waivers arising from any and all NON-NEGOTIATED
agreements, licenses, terms-of-service, shrinkwrap, clickwrap,
browsewrap, confidentiality, non-disclosure, non-compete and
acceptable use policies ("BOGUS AGREEMENTS") that I have
entered into with your employer, its partners, licensors, agents and
assigns, in perpetuity, without prejudice to my ongoing rights and
privileges. You further represent that you have the authority to release
me from any BOGUS AGREEMENTS on behalf of your employer.
Google ads remover words: suicide, murder