[Biopython] matching sequences from fasta files

Vincent Davis vincent at vincentdavis.net
Fri Mar 12 03:08:23 UTC 2010

@Michiel de Hoon
Nexalign can do exactly what you are trying to do.
See http://genome.gsc.riken.jp/osc/english/dataresource/.

Thanks for the link to nextalign. It is perfect and fast. This is exactly
what I needed. I already have the results I needed 5min from download to
results. Need to spend a little time verifying I have what I what but it
looks right.
Again thank you very much.
*
*