[Biopython] Could Bio.SeqIO write EMBL file?

Anne Pajon ap12 at sanger.ac.uk
Fri Mar 5 17:34:24 UTC 2010

Hi Peter,

I've tested the PR line with dbxrefs and it works fine, thanks.

I've sent you a request for improving the writing of the references by
adding the RG line.

I've CC the list again... sorry for not having done so for two replies.

Kind regards,
Anne.

On 5 Mar 2010, at 16:14, Peter wrote:

> On Fri, Mar 5, 2010 at 4:02 PM, Anne Pajon <ap12 at sanger.ac.uk> wrote:
>>
>> On 5 Mar 2010, at 15:13, Peter wrote:

>>> Perhaps I was unclear - we do have a place to store the PR line, the
>>> SeqRecord's dbxrefs list (following how the GenBank parser stores
>>> the project information).
>>
>> Sorry I did not understood that. Great if I could do it with
>> dbxrefs. I'll
>> try right now then.
>>

>>> Getting the EMBL parser to do the same was trivial, although this
>>> does make doing the output a tiny bit more complex. See github.
>>>

>> I will have a look.
>
> I meant I just did this and checked in the change to github ;)
>
> Thanks for the example - I'll take a look.
>
> Regarding the mailing list, you probably just clicked on "reply"
> rather than "reply all" so it came to just me.
>
> Thanks,

Dr Anne Pajon - Pathogen Genomics, Team 81
Sanger Institute, Wellcome Trust Genome Campus, Hinxton
Cambridge CB10 1SA, United Kingdom
+44 (0)1223 494 798 (office) | +44 (0)7958 511 353 (mobile)