[Biopython] Could Bio.SeqIO write EMBL file?

Anne Pajon ap12 at sanger.ac.uk
Fri Mar 5 14:28:44 UTC 2010

Hi Peter,

I saw your fix. Maybe would be better to have:

self._write_multi_line("RA", "%s;" % ref.authors)

instead of

self._write_multi_line("RA", ref.authors+";")

But it is a very minor detail.

Thanks for fixing it.

Kind regards,
Anne.

On 4 Mar 2010, at 21:50, Peter wrote:

> Hi Anne,
>
> You had a comment in your change about the RA line, where you tried
> to append the semi-colon on output. The reason this broke the unit
> tests was that the EMBL parser was not removing the semi-colon.
> I've fixed this now - thanks for flagging this issue.

Dr Anne Pajon - Pathogen Genomics, Team 81
Sanger Institute, Wellcome Trust Genome Campus, Hinxton
Cambridge CB10 1SA, United Kingdom
+44 (0)1223 494 798 (office) | +44 (0)7958 511 353 (mobile)