[Biopython] Using the Bio.SeqUtils.ProtParam module

Andrew Maher amaher at fas.harvard.edu
Fri Jul 23 15:31:59 UTC 2010

Sorry, now I get this:

-bash-3.1$ python
Python 2.6.2 (r262:71600, Jul 27 2009, 17:05:24)
>>> import Bio.SeqUtils.ProtParam

ProtParam.ProteinAnalysis('VPIQKVQDDTKTLIKTIVTRINDISHTQSVSSKQKVTGLDFIPGLHPILTLSKMDQTLAVYQQILTSMPSRNVIQISNDLENLRDLLHVLAFSKSCHLPEASGLETLDSLGGVLEASGYSTEVVALSRLQGSLQDMLWQLDLSPGC')
Traceback (most recent call last):
  File "<stdin>", line 1, in <module>
NameError: name 'ProtParam' is not defined

I wonder what's wrong...