[Biopython] missing DTD file

Peter biopython at maubp.freeserve.co.uk
Mon Jul 19 16:21:46 UTC 2010

On Mon, Jul 19, 2010 at 5:01 PM, Brad Calhoun <calhoun.bradley at gmail.com> wrote:
> To whom it may concern,
>
> The function of Biopython (currently using version 1.52) is severely limited
> by a missing DTD file: "eLink_090910.dtd"  which I am unable to locate at
> the suggested locations.
>
> Any instruction to resolve this issue would be greatly appreciated.

Hi Brad,

This was included in Biopython 1.54 (it wasn't noticed quite in time for
Biopython 1.53). You can update your Biopython or get this and other
DTD files from the NCBI. In this case the file is here:

http://eutils.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/corehtml/query/DTD/eLink_090910.dtd

Peter

P.S. Googling for "biopython eLink_090910.dtd" worked pretty well ;)